AW: My take on Omega

Sorry mate, I do not use macros on Excell, just plain old spreadsheet
calculations to compute  my position size in a blink, and keep track of where I
am in my trading. I do not use a single indicator anymore except a 5/35 macd
and some volume measures like our friend Ben who has provided great trading
insights to this list, although in cryptic ways. Don't ask me how I do it, it
is just the result of a half a lifetime of trading observations day in day out.
Basically I look at price, and how we got there: Re my "zone post"

Yes TS has its uses, but it also has its drawbacks. Most importantly Omega has
a tendency to make you believe this is the absolute must and prerequisite for
trading success. Let me emphasize strongly: It CAN be useful for modelling your
trading ideas, in fact it HELPED me find my own ways again, which I had early
on and lost because I THOUGHT TS will give me more, but it is NOT a
prerequisite for successfull trading by ANY means. In fact most successful
traders I know DO NOT use TS in ANY way, but often experienced similar
paths.... Even further, many don't even use any similar tool anymore at all!!!
 Just look at what sort of traders have made it through the ages, it should be
obvious what the relationships are now...

Now, for God's sake, just use TS, and let others live in peace. My message is
not for you who knows your truth, it is for those who wonder if there is a safe
world outside TS, if they should still be using TS now that the've tried it,
and are not happy with. I say, there are other profitable and age-old ways, but
it is up to them to find these themselves. I just encourage people to find
there own truths, and stop being influenced by the easy but false publicity of
people who have never traded for a living themselves, but just want to push
their piece of software.

Your favorite pussy.

Gwenn