Re: My take on Omega

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Larry Wright <lwright@xxxxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : samedi 11 septembre 1999 21:35
Objet : Re: My take on Omega

> On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, pierre.orphelin wrote:
>
> > Instead of posting so much complaints here, you woul do a better job by
> > becoming a beta tester yourself.
>

> I just started using an "early" (SP3) version of TS2k. Given the kind of
> problems I see (glaring, obvious errors in the editor that should have
> been *very* obvious to all testers writing any code at all), it would seem
> that I am a beta tester :-).

 early SP3 not yet received here.
In any case it it not the final SP3 ( several build expected between)

One thing to do:
Report the errors to the beta tester area ASAP
This is how things may progress

> It would seem that Omega beta = alpha.

 gamma delta, do not care. ( Omega is a reserved word)

The final product is what is interesting

> Larry

 Rgds
-Pierre Orphelin
Représentant exclusif de Omega Research en France.
web: http://www.sirtrade.com