Partnership Opportunity - Share Office - Trade

Self-taught, up & coming trader seeks partnership w. former Corporate or
experienced individual Trader(s).

Are you out on your own or part of a small firm looking for
trusted/committed/low overhead staff or
partners?

I am a self-taught independent stock trader. I have been
system/discretionary trading from home using Tradestation 2000i and
Radarcreen for about 9 Months. I've been hooked by successes and  paid my
first year dues. Frankly, I would like to scale the learning curve to
profits in the company of other traders at the same level or higher .  I am
willing to work as a partner, share an office, work as a
trading or research assistant, whatever it takes.

I offer the following:

Exponentially increasing Technical Market Knowledge and Trading Discipline
Ability to translate technical analysis concepts into Easy Language systems
Discipline and Desire to create a new trading company or provide energy and
growth to an existing one
Excellent Administrative and Project management Skills (Former Architect and
Project Manager)
@  $50K Investment Capital and Professional Attitude
Time/Location Flexible
New York Area Based
Good Sense of Humor

Some of the requirements I seek are:

Small Company Professionalism and Synergy - For Example:
A Former Corporate or experienced individual Trader out on his own looking
for trusted/committed/low overhead staff or partners
A small firm of technical system oriented traders with a
position/Swing/day-trading methodology
A group Committed New Traders - Peer Strength in Numbers
Professional Atmosphere and Synergy to increase profits.
Mentorship of more experienced Trader(s)
Greater Infrastructure/Internet Reliability through a shared Business
Internet Provider

Shared Interest?  - Email me direct at thorthors@xxxxxxx -   Thanks for your
time