NT processor question

Does anyone know if TS 2000i would run better on a Dual Pentium 500mz
processor board as opposed to a single Pentium III 500 mz processor
board using Windows NT.

My very specific technical question is whether getting a dual processor
would be any more of an assistance in running 2000i (with respect to the
existing sluggish responsiveness of the 2000i program). I don't know
whether 2000i is written for multi threading or not. I am receiving real
time tick data for intraday trading.

If anyone knows an answer to this question, I would appreciate it.

Loren Davis