Re: Bund

> > They list it under Options/Deutsche Terminborse (DTB), but they carry the
> futures as well.
> >
> > Regards    Martin
>
> thanks i saw that but they are not clear as you see.  i have acutely had
> someone tell me there is no more dtb its the eurex now?

correct: DTB (1988) and SOFFEX (swiss futures markets, 1986)
have created/combinded to EUREX on sep, 28th, 1998

EUREX: worlds biggest futures exchange since march 99 !!!

german BUND: contract worlds most active futures contract !!!

ALL on a fully electronic system since 10 years ! - and it works ! -
and they do stops ! - and they provide bid/ask sizes and trade sizes
live !.....amen !

.. still those data vendors are a bit slow and stupid - as we know <g>

> mb
>
> ps what is the symbol for the download data from dbc euro's bund? anyone
> know...

try GB for GERMAN BUND.......

rgds hans