Re: "DON'T WORRY - BE CRAPPY"

 > And if Mark Brown is as sharp as I think he is, he will move his product
to market quickly...  bugs and all.

Shooting for Nov. 1, yes 99

 >If he lets the product development continue indefinitely then everything
will bog down and it will become another TradeLab.

> The Omega Man

We do have a different philosophy than Omega and our product is different.
TraderWare is modular like TradeLab was supposed to be.  We do not have to
rely on a release per two years to solve problems.  Releases will be posted
on a monthly basis when bugs are found and when features are requested to be
added by the users.  This is not to say that we can always fix or add a
feature in one months time.  Maybe we can maybe we can't, we will try.
However committing to a build per month when necessary will make it hard for
competition to keep up.  Especially when that competition is only releasing
a build years latter only to find that they got it wrong.  We will have
bugs, in fact I know of several that will be in the first release.  They
will be fully disclosed and documented as we find them.

The beauty of a modular design is that you can fix say charting or the quote
screen without rebuilding the entire program.  Also this modular design
allows third party applications to become part of the product.  Example if
you wish to write your own application it will run in TW just as a native
control component.

There will be a bulletin board for the posting of known bugs and our
estimated commitment times to fix them.   I believe once many of the power
users get accustom to writing in VB you will love it.   Its a whole
different world, to have the flexibility to do what you want with confidence
of precision.

MB