rain-fade

James
Who do you use for your internet back up, I'm in New England and
have the fade problem with BMI new satellite, can you just switch to
another feed when Mother Nature stops BMI?

        Rick,

    My internet feed I use during BMI outages are services by TrackData.
This feed will not interface with TS 4.0. I just use it for piece of mind
not to trade TS on. TS 2000 will offer internet interfaces to some degree
and I am hopeful that Omega will broaden their scope in this arena. I did
have DTN Sat as a backup during beta testing of this release but you had to
have a dual setup to achieve this as only one feed per database is being
offered at this time.(thankfully)

                -=-jimmy-=-