Re: Proportional vs Perpetual Contract Series

Mark:

I certainly use CSI's perpetual in my trading. I chart both
the current 'front month' contract and the perpetual
contract for those commodities I trade. I do analysis on
daily, weekly and monthly charts and I find perpetual
contracts invaluable--they chart and 'describe' price better
than any other solution I've found. I've read the same
recommendations from some of these writers and personally, I
use what works, not what they write about.

Best,

Tim Morge