Re: computer trouble!

Probably best to re-install TS and make sure that it installs in the same
directory in which it formerly resided.  There are a number of things that
they could have done to create the problem you're seeing-- all the way from
quite benign to catastrophic.

If you know somebody you trust who is familiar with and competent at
troubleshooting Windows problems, they should be able to diagnose and
possibly fix the problem, but short of that, a complete re-install is your
best bet.

If you choose this option, I would recommend rejecting any request to
over-write anything during the TS re-install process.