computer trouble!

   I have took a 2 week vacation over the holidays and have not used
TradeStation etc.  But my brother and sisters kids have been playing on my
computer!  Now today when I try to open off line data server, charting &
analysis, Power editor,ect. a window comes up and says Missing Shortcut,
searching for  OR_SIG.EXE., TS.CHART.EXE., OR.EDIT.EXE. etc?   Have I lost
everything?  Are my codes, systems, paint bars, showmes, function, etc.
still on my hard drive?   I have backups for most of my codes etc., but not
the latest stuff!!  Where in windows explorer are the EL codes etc?  If
they are gone is there anyway to get them back?  The main thing I am
interested in are the EL codes!  I can just reinstall TradeStation?  I have
been backing up the codes on disks, but now I am going to order me a CD
recorder!!  I believe I would like that better than Zip Drives etc?  Any
comments would be helpful on backing up software and what others use!!
Also any comments on how I can find or get back my EL codes!!   I don't
really know a lot about computers as far as fixing things when something
goes wrong!
   Any information would be very helpful!!!!

   Thank You,
   Phil
   rhodes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx