more Keltner Chan.

The best place to learn about Keltner Channels is from Keltner.

It was originally called the "Ten Day Moving Average Rule."  It was a trend
following system, not a "fade" type system nor an "indicator" as some have
promoted it in recent years.

Fortunately Keltner was not an ego-maniac who felt he needed to trademark
his system and then obfuscate the rules between the covers of
pseudo-intellectual books.  Nor did he charge big money to lease his
indicator package.  Keltner even provided actual back testing results in his
book, albeit in a somewhat primitive form.

Read "How to Make Money in Commodities" by Chester W. Keltner, copyright
1960.

Ed Dobson might be able to locate you a copy (Traders Press).
Alternatively, if your are interested in becoming an Associate Member of the
Market Technicians Association (MTA) you can borrow the book from their
library in New York (212-912-0995).

Dtrader