coding profit targets

There must be a simple answer to this that I'm missing. I'm trying to code
an intraday profit target, and I'm having problems. I don't want to used the
canned profit target, since I want it to be variable. I've tried stops, the
"entryprice" function, "openpositionprofit," "barssinceentry," "exitlong,"
etc., but they don't do what I want; I can't even code a fixed target that
works ("exitlong at entryprice+200 points"). Further, I'd like it to work on
the bar of entry, if the target is reached on that bar. There must be an
Easylanguage term I'm not using. Somehow Omega is able to code a fixed
target in their built-in stop (and it does work on the bar of entry), so I'm
assuming it's possible to do a variable one (and to mimic their fixed one).
Could someone give me some hints?

Thanks,
Lincoln