Re: Viability of Internet RT feed

Primary feed? Nope; sat still is the best.

Secondary feed? Yep; especially due to rain fade in my area.  With an i-net
feed, I have a decent backup when sat fades out. I'd rather trade with
i-net 10% packet loss vs. 100% sat loss :))  Also, when visiting the folks
or traveling, I'm up and running in a couple of minutes, so it's extremely
portable. Cost effective?  I guess that depends upon your needs.

-Tony Haas