Re: Errors in CPQ data

<< Has anyone else observed the phenomena of prices for CPQ in the
 $21-$23 range since early December?  I seem to be getting (from BMI)
 3-6 ticks per day in that range, most in the $22 range, with the
 volume on every such trade 100 shares.  I have seen 3 today so far.

 I do not see similar behavior on any other stock.

 Rod >>

Please note that in addition to intraday data being affected by
bad ticks in the above range, daily data are also affected:

During the market hours, the daily bar for CPQ covers the full range --
from a genuine intraday high to a low reflecting bad ticks. However,
the final daily price --after the daily data from BMI have been collected --
shows a range of only 22.5 -- 22.

I was wondering whether BMI had been sending wrong data for CPQ
after the close, so I checked with them. That was about a week ago.

They said they send out correct daily data and that the problem is
caused by a bug in TS. They told me that they spoke with Omega
about  it and that Omega is working on it.

I also checked with Omega's techsupport. I am not sure the person I
spoke to understood fully what the problem was. Having referred to a
bad tick problem, she claimed that their programmers were working on
a patch.

Daily data for CPU show a similar problem.

Can we hear from Omega what's going on?

Igor Uhrik