Re: Errors in CPQ data

Response from BMI:

The issue with incorrect quotes on the stock symbol CPQ (Compaq Computer) is
being caused by a problem in the Omega Reaseach software.  They are aware of
this issue.  The problem is that   TradeStation does not have an Exchange
Filter so the software cannot tell the difference between CPQ
(Compaq Computers) and CPQ (Some Fish Company in Toronto).  This also
happens on other stocks that have the same symbol and trade on different
exchanges.  Please contact Omega Research regarign a fix for this issue.

Thank you,
Jeff Wald - BMI Technical Support