Re: Errors in CPQ data

YES! -- And CPQ is a big problem to trade as a result!  Data spikes are
fairly common in the NASDAQ high-flyers, but rare in NYSE issues.

I'll forward these messages to BMI, but don't expect much more than
finger-pointing.

If anyone has contacts at BMI or at NYSE-- would you be willing to try and
get some comments from either?  Maybe if they get queries from more than
one, it might get their attention.

BMI Contacts:

tsbmi@xxxxxxx
csbmi@xxxxxxx