Re[2]: TS 5.0 and y2k patch

I am also running PreRelease Ver5 and have been happy with it so far, It's
running quite well on my lap top, with a Pentium II 266 and 198 MB Ram. I found
the biggest help to smoothing it out was to set a minimum swap file size, as
Windows will slow down, stop and even freeze as it resizes it's swap file size.
I am using about 60% of 138MB of swap file space during the market day.

The papers included state that Option Station and several other features are not
up to speed yet. As for optimization my Ver 5 is as fast or faster than Ver4,
you can't compare programs on different machines unless they are both bench
marked and identical.

Easy Language is far improved in added functionality, and I have found it much
easier than Pascal or C, to learn as a non programmer.

I've run TS Ver 5 on DTN, and Signal On Line, and on two machines one running
Win95, the other Win98.

"The darkest hour in any man's life is when he sits down to plan
 how to get money without earning it"

Sentinel Trading
rjbiii@xxxxxxxxx