EL Question

Am I missing something, or does BarsSinceEntry look back
only to the first trade in a series of entries (in the same direction),
rather than to the most recent entry?

That is,  if I have three contracts on at different entry points,
if I want to add another contract when (for example)
BarsSinceEntry >= 5, it will count from the bar when
contract 1 was bought or sold, not contract 3.  Or so it
appears to me.

Most annoying, if so.  Can anyone offer a way around this?
I've tried using MRO and the entry triggers, but when trade
criteria change from one entry to the next, it gets a bit
too convoluted for my taste.

Incidentally, anyone who hates the TradeStation manual
ought to see the "documentation" that comes with SC.
The only reason I can use EasyLanguage at all is that
I bought 1.0, back when they made some (small) effort
to let you know how things are done.  My best guess
is that they want to keep SC users ignorant in the hope
that we either will upgrade to TradeStation simply to
get better manuals or will wind up paying them to do
our programming for us.  Fat chance of either!

Thanks for any help.

Owen Davies