Re: EL Question

At 7:05 PM -0500 12/15/98, James F. Anderson III wrote:

>I am trying to write an Easy Language statement, but seem to be having some
>difficutly.  Basically, I am trying to construct a paintbar statement that
>will tell me when a bar has the narrowest range of the past X bars.
>However, I am relatively new to EL, and don't really know where to start
>with this statement.  I would appreciate someone guiding me in the right
>direction.

Sorry. These was a mistake in that code I just posted. Should be:

It paints a bar if the Range of that bar is less than the LOWEST value of
the Range of the previous X bars where X is the "Length" input.

Bob Fulks

--------

Input: Length(5);

if Range < Lowest(Range, Length)[1] then begin
   Plot1(High, "PBHigh");
   Plot2(Low, "PBLow");
end;