Subject: fc1215> / Portfolio Maximizer Problems
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 16:45:29 -0500
From: TechSupp <TechSupp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'pzislis@xxxxxxxxx'" <pzislis@xxxxxxxxx>

	Greetings Mr. Zislis,

	In regards to the problems you have been experiencing with the
Portfolio Maximizer, this may be due to the fact the report is too large
export. This is an issue our Quality Assurance Department is currently
testing and are working with the developers on correcting it. We are
working
for a fix in the near future from RINA Systems, Inc. (the developers of
the
Portfolio Maximizer). We will keep you posted as to any new
developments.

	Thank you for your continued support.

	Regards,

	Frank Capel