Re: copper

Michael:

Yes, I had LIM in my trading offices when I ran a trading
portfolio for an institution--would have been very early on
in their development, late 1980's to maybe the first half of
1990. It was a fascinating database--but you have to take
the time to do the research, and lots of people get lazy.

Best,

Tim Morge