Re: Changing computers

I run with two computers, one for backup. To activate the second one
with out losing anything is easy. You need to load a fresh copy of
Tradestation in the second computer which sets up the registry, and then
delete it. Then a straight copy of the Omega  folder will transfer all your
settings and data. Only a few things need to be reset to have the  new
TS exactly the same. You need to enable the news server in options.
You need to reset the time offset. You will be asked to enter your
password. I think there is one other small setting . I don't remember it
at this time, but its nothing major; not data or setting threatening.
Rgds,  Terry