Re: Changing computers

Pretty Simple; I have done it about 4 times since 92 latest was 2 weeks
ago.  Just load Ts on your new computer then back up EVERYTHING in the
Omega folder and restore it to the new machine you won't know you even
changed  (the only problem I had was a database error from a bad back up).
Just make sure you write down your password and you will probably have to
run the security block test and then change the settings in your
autoexec.bat  which in mine turned out to be; set ssi_act=2,2,80  In case
you don't remember how to get to autoexec  start button run   then type in
 sysedit    autoexec should be right up front
Probably wouldn't hurt to write down or do a screen shot of tools options
in both charting and the server just in case