Re: BMI Day session symbols

Omega List Ladies and Gentlemen, (?!)

For the record, I solved my BMI day symbol problem, but not by doing anything smart.

Yesterday, when I typed the quote for the new symbol, say DSF8Z, I got an error message saying the symbol wasn't in the portfolio. So I went over to the server and added it directly, by typing in the symbol name.

Today when I tried adding a missing symbol, I went to the server and instead of typing it in directly, I went "looking" for it, and then had it automatically add 2 contracts. Now it's working just fine.

Don't know whether this was really the source of the problem or not, but this might help some poor soul down the road.