Re: Pay attention

Dans un TD_courrier daté du 08/12/98 01:57:33 Heure d1iver Pari33 Madrid,
dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a TD_écrit :

> Disclaimer:
>
>  For those of you who are sick and tired of this discussion btw Tom and
>  myself, I would suggest simply deleting the following message at once and
>  paying no further attention to it.

This is not a reason to invade this (still) sick list by three TD_messages in
a row and TD_copies of the TD_previous messages.
Your TD_states of mind are the latest of our problems.
You are bothering most of us with this endless TD_thread.
I do not know if your are even  conscient of this...
Like MB, you could create your own TD_mania list.
I'll be glad to avoid to subscribe.

FYI, I copy a message from Jim Osborn already posted to this list 7 TD_days
ago.
Maybe you missed it: