Re: systems versus discretionary traders

Thanks, Neal, for the interesting post.

I think one advantage of discretionary  is that the brain can, on some
level, process inumerable interacting variables, more than one could
program, and it can adapt to changing circumstances in realtime.
Reliability, of course, is always a question.

As an aside, do you know what the S&P fellow looks at on fifty monitors?
It's hard for me to imagine.