Another good post to keep in mind

Dear John:

"... I have a bearish bias considering the blatant divergence between
the major averages and the market's internals. ...If the market does
follow my expectations, then my indicators will confirm the sell
signal.  If not, my indicators will not give a sell signal and market
internals will probably improve dramatically, in turn, making me become
bullish."

Without reviling anything you consider "proprietary" could you, please,
point out which internals are bearish now, and could improve later, and
which indicators are you follow?

"... I only lay out a possible scenario in an attempt to determine the
risk to reward ratio and to help me decide how aggressive I should be in
my money management. ... Proper money management accounts for 70%-80% of
trading success I believe.  Some of the worst traders I know are correct
99% of the time, but lose every single penny on their last go broke
trade. ... Proper assessment of the risk to reward ratio and good money
management are more critical to trading success than being right of
wrong.  One should never trade on a prediction, but only assess the
risk/reward which in term will determine how aggressive or conservative
one should be in their money management technique. Never trade on a
prediction because predictions are often wrong, but sometimes right.
Only assess the potential risk/reward."

What money management could save us, poor souls, who are right 99% of
the time? I am looking for one for more then 20 years...

I would sincerely appreciate your answers.

Very truly yours,

Alex.