TDRebo: still a mystery

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom DeMark <tomdemark@xxxxxxxx>
To: Dtrader <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
<omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>; thenoz@xxxxxxxxxxxx <thenoz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, December 04, 1998 11:58 PM
Subject: interjection----"td rebo" this has become addictive

:that my specific relationships were the ideal and that is why i
:encouraged the reader to experiment and with your computer technology
:and background Dan this process should be a snap for you.
:i hope this explanation clears up any confusion regarding writer intent.
:best regards,
:tom demark

Tom.
thank you for that concise summary.

but i am still no closer towards understanding what TD Rebo is.

You have never, as far as I can tell, explained the construction of this
indicator.  I only know that it took you 10 times longer to write about it
than it did to write your first book.

How can one "experiment" with something that is not defined..??  Or must I
purchase the indicator first in order to experiment with it...???  (granted,
your book did give us the "selection options" gratis).

separately, for your enlightenment I have never claimed to have any special
skills, esp computer skills.  which makes me curious: what was your intent
with all these personal comments re "background"..??

best regards
Dtrader