Re: TS or SC beginners

 Wayne Mathews <wayne@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>After I bought SC 4, I struggled with learning about workspaces,
>directories, custom data lists, and the chartscanner as the manuals
>are incomplete or incorrect on many points. I wrote up a 6 page
>supplement relating to these (plus odds and ends but no EL) that
>covers aspects of these items that the manual does not...  I have
>just sign on to this list so there may be someone who can benefit
>from this material.

Wayne,

Perhaps your supplement could form the starting point for a FAQ
that could help new list members (and older ones, too, probably).
There has been talk on and off over the years of assembling such
a FAQ, but no one has ever followed through on the project.  Maybe
your efforts could be the catalyst to make it a reality.
--
jimo@xxxxxxxxxx
maintainer of the omega list