Re: thank you

Tom,

The Internet and trading list like this have changed the way the public
view people who went unquestioned 10 years ago as being experts in trading.
People tend to belive what they see in print and on TV as being the truth
even though its self promotion. Many newbies now have real traders with
years of experience at their finger tips to ask questions about theses
individuals and thats amazing power. So people like Mark have been
extremely valuable to them and me saving many a lot of would be losses by
his warnings. Communications can and does become torrid unpleasant and
disruptive at times but thats the nature of a good trading list. This list
is what it is and is one of the most valuable tools I have trading these
markets. So I for one hope you stick around and share on this list. I'm
sure you have a lot of good helpful advise we all could learn from your
years of experience. I'm also positive you will learn as well which could
be your motive for hanging around a bit.

Robert