Re: Dow double top

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Nixon(MLS) wrote:

> So if what we are seeing is a double top in the DJIA and if it is confirmed
> by a break of the middle of the 'M' then the MMO is at 5430.   Now THAT is
> what I call a bear market!!

Take a close look at the Dow.  Draw a vertical line through October and
you'll see its an exact mirror image.  What does this mean?  It means we
will now experience an 8 year bear market wherein price will slowly slide
back down from whence they came.  Won't that be fun?  :-)

- Hacker

 ---
Dark Hacker            | Fortress Of Computation
hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/

       "Building our future... one twisted freak at a time."