 > Group:
 >
 > From Pinnacle, one can obtain breadth data for the NYSE
 > with a start date of 03/01/65.  However, their NASDAQ
 > breadth data has a start date of 01/03/78.  Can someone
 > please tell me where to obtain NASDAQ breadth data
 > which begins in 1965?  Thanks for any feedback.
 >
 > Charles

Charles,  I don't think the Nasdaq Index was created until 1971.
You can download the index data back to 1971 from their website at
<A HREF="http://www.investor.nasd.com/mr_section4.html";>http://www.investor.na
sd.com/mr_section4.html</A> but they don't have
breadth data.  Worden Brothers data only goes back to 1984 at the
earliest but Dial Data has Nasdaq breadth starting in 1972.

Regards,
Bill