How to beat an installation "inist30" error on Win98

Last week I reformatted my drive and reinstalled all my software. When I tried to re-install TS, the installation prgram kept producing the "inist30 error". I spent a couple hours with Omega tech support and we tried every trick in the book but the program kept failing. We were pulling our hair out. Here is what I eventually did and it may get you out of a jam too.

1. Copy the CD to your HD
2. Restart the computer and immidiately tap F8 to get to the DOS start up screen choices
3. Choose SAFE MODE
4. Continue Starting Up.
5. Find the Omega files on your HD
6. Start the install

this was the only thing that could get the program to load and it is now working great.

Andy