Free Trial

>Dear Fellow Trader,
>
>You've contacted us in the past about our products, and I wanted to take
this opportunity to personally invite you to Test Drive our exciting new
Real Time Trading Software - Window On WallStreet Day Trader 7 - Internet.
This feature-packed new version of Day Trader is setting new standards for
Active Traders needing powerful real time analytics combined with fast,
reliable streaming data and news via the Internet.

>As an active trader, we are making Day Trader 7 available to you Free for a
Limited Time. We are also including a complimentary Enhanced Plus Data
Service Account from our own Internet Delivered data service - Financial
Data Cast Network.

>To download your Free Trial Copy go to the following URL and follow the
on-screen instructions. This sign-up process will also activate your data
service account.

>http://www.windowonwallstreet.com/offers/dtolfreetrial.cfm
>
>Trial Offer Code: OLDT1230
>
>Please feel free to forward this email to your trading colleagues so they
can take advantage of this limited time trial of Day Trader 7 - Internet.
This trial will only be available for a limited time so download it soon.