Re: do you have an aversion to the truth??

>by the way mark brown i was exec vp of tudor and the president wrote the
forward to my book--what proof do you need? >

i apologize mr TD i yield the floor to you and please feel welcomed to spam
away,  i am still waiting to see what you will contribute to this forum ?

tudor is probably just like the big traders that i worked for they have a
real genius systems guru in a dark room that no ever sees come or go and
guys like you come and go while the money is being made by the geek in the
dark room.  the geek has no money or desire to get out in the public and
brag about what he is doing besides who would believe him anyway?  so he
sets there diligent and steady day after day making money for the upper
management while they take the credit and raise the money.  god knows you
need a good bull shitter to raise money, i have an opening if anyone is
interested!   any way the only thing that saves the geek in the dark room is
his work is so complicated and his research so deep that the upper
management dare not steal it and try and lay claim to it when they leave.
because they wouldn't have a clue what to do with it or where to begin.  see
if you market something to the public and 90+ percent of the public looses
you have to market something that those masses would want!  what they want
is something that is on there level of thinking, which means eazzzzy, count
the tops- count the bottoms.  anyway my *father* always said give an man
enough rope and he'll hang himself!   tom you have the floor have at it, you
can TD the omega list, to spammer death!

=MB Mark Brown

ps i find it very cowries that you claim to be so involved with tutor yet,
you never asked me if i was the same mark brown that worked for tutor?  i
hand you credit you are a master of publicity second to none infarct when
you get a chance check this out http://www.markbrown.com/vs.htm and see if
you recognize any of the names of the market gurus there.