do you have an aversion to the truth??

gayus marius and dan chesler,

what's your game??

i was upfront and told you in sincerity about my e-mail error.
what's in your personalities to challenge the truth, whomever the
source?? what a waste of productive time and energy. you don't even know
me and how can you make such distorted and untruthful speculation? i
never attempted to promote sell anything and those who know me would
concur. it was an honest error working with combining a number of
addresses to one address page.

chesler, once again, there are many other programmers, ala stu
okorofsky, sam tennis, duane davis, who are honest and don't have to
produce illegal copies of material they know absolutely nothing about
and fail to even talk to the developer about corrections/enhancements.
get your facts, bozo, and state the truth--saidenburg has settled and
agreed not to market any the work. why would i be jealous of him copying
and selling bogus copies--upset and irritated, jealous--get real and use
some logic. i'd be curious to see whether "you" as you represent managed
the oj book or did you work for a company that did or did you even do
you even know what oj is?--i'll check and report back--isn't this stupid
as well.

by the way mark brown i was exec vp of tudor and the president wrote the
forward to my book--what proof do you need? and why even question it
since i've never misrepresented anything to you before-- please get your
facts straight and i don't know who you worked for or with and i don't
care. if you and chesler keep pounding your chests you'll break more rib
bones than i did laughing at your feeble responses.

until someone as obviously lied why question what he might say?