abide by Jimo's directive to cease and desist.

Author:   tom demark
Email: tomdemark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 1998/02/12
Forums: misc.invest.futures, misc.invest.technical, misc.invest.stocks,
misc.invest.marketplace, misc.invest.misc, misc.invest.mutual-funds,
misc.invest.options
more headers
   author profile

----

Tom DeMark wrote:

>  Hi, we started a free  IRC chat channel devoted to Futures market.
> Join us during market hours to take part in this historic event.  You
> need to download an IRC client to chat with the other users if you don't
> already have one.  You can get the software free at
> http://www.shareware.com  or  http://www.downloads.com .  You need to do
> a search for "IRC".
>
> After you download the software, join an "Undernet" server on IRC.  The
> channel to join is called "futures".  Were their everyday talking about
> the markets.
>
>  Tom DeMark

to tom demark(IMPOSTOR):

i started NO SUCH IRC chat channel and i under NO conditions endorse or
subscribe to this service.

i am surprised the degree to which some people will misrepresent their
intentions to promote their interests. i am not supportive of your
product/service and given the context in which you operate i would NEVER
entertain doing so.

your marketing is deceptive and m-o is unethical at best and probably
illegal--shame on you............

my attys have been notiifed of your practices and i order you to cease
and desist.

tom demark

----