Re: Market Views or Methods

:Unfortunately, the self-appointed savior of what he perceives to be the
poor
:clueless masses of the List apparently thinks he's saving the newbies who
he
:believes can't think for themselves.   Whenever someone appears who might
:have something worthwhile to present or discuss-- he feels threatened that
:he might be losing his grip on the minds of those who may have stumbled
into
:what he perceives to be his territory.

Are you referring to me? I didn't step in until near the end. ;-)

As for TD_whatever saying that he's new at using emails and the internet and
that's why he inadvertently spammed this list , do a power search at
www.dejanews.com  and you'll find that TD_whatever has been on the internet
at least 10  months. In Feb. of this year, some other spammer tried to claim
that TD_whatever endorses his methods and website. TD_whatever step in
immediately with a cease ad desist order and threatened to unleash his
legions of lawyers on the spammer. So I don't buy that TD_whatever is new to
the net and doesn't know how to use emails.

:>Can anyone tell me why when anyone gets close to mentioning a method or
:>market view he gets dumped on?  What is the point?  Are we all too smart
:>for that stuff for beginners?