Re: Market Views or Methods

Unfortunately, the self-appointed savior of what he perceives to be the poor
clueless masses of the List apparently thinks he's saving the newbies who he
believes can't think for themselves.   Whenever someone appears who might
have something worthwhile to present or discuss-- he feels threatened that
he might be losing his grip on the minds of those who may have stumbled into
what he perceives to be his territory.

Then the moderator terminates the discussion before it has a chance to develop.

Not a pretty picture, but accurate -- and a great way to kill a discussion
group.  Welcome to Iraq...