Re: Market Views or Methods

Fine, but if you're willing to make those assumptions and take action
without any discussion, un-biased evaluation, or empirical proof-- what's
next?

Do you propose a posse to visit everyone's home and burn any book that you
think might contain something that you don't agree with?  Or scour their
hard-drives looking for something that you find objectionable?