Re: Put/Call Index -- BMI

May be some good news relating to this issue for those who
have DialData accounts. There's a symbol, *PRATIO, that
=appears= to be =the= Put/Call Ratio.

It's not listed as being a "CBOE symbol" and the numbers do
not quite match those on the CBOE web site. This leads me to
believe that they've synthesized data from =all= exchanges
that trade options on equities and indices. So much the
better, if that's in fact the case.

If anyone has further information on this symbol please pass
it along.

NB: The asterisk in *PRATIO is part of the symbol.

BTW, the Omega refresh data includes neither @VCC nor @VPC.

Best regards,
Jim

Alan C. wrote:
>If anyone has clean Historical BMI Data for @VCC and @VPC who would be
>willing to share it, Please forward the .omz to my private Email. I
>offer any other data I have in return.
Chris B. replied: