From: Tony Parker <tgparker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Omega List
<omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, December 01, 1998 3:50 AM
Subject: Looking For Other OJ Traders!

:Hey Gang!
:
:Yepppers, I'm a Juice Head! .... Call me crazy, call me weird
:....but I've fallen in
:love with trading CEC's OJ markets. I've been making and losing a
:few pennies
:here and there trading one, two, and three lots of good "ole"
:JOF9 since July.
:
:In  hopes of getting that extra "trading edge" I'd like to link
:up with any
:other OJ traders out there ... to swap experiences, lies, and
:resources...
:
:I'm particularily interested in getting sources on OJ
:"fundamentals". I need
:tips on where to acquire info on growing seasons, etc.,
:harvests, govt. price
:reports ... etc... and any other "fundamental" OJ data. BTW, are
:there any
:books on trading the OJ markets?
:
:I'm also interested in the correlation between other OJ markets
:(if any) and
:CEC's OJ .... etc.... Does anyone have any theories on a method
:of
:comparison?
:
:ANTI-SPAM WARNING:
:
:WARNING: I only want to talk to REAL TRADERS WHO TRADE REAL CASH
:IN REAL MARKETS.
:
:DOUBLE WARNING: Spamsters & Hucksters need not apply! If you SPAM
:me, you can expect a "MAILBOMB" or "Monkey Virus" in your MAILBOX
:as my reply to your SPAM TRASH!
:
:TIA
: