Internet Browser question(off subject)

I've asked a bunch of people who normally know theses type things but this
time I had no luck.
I upgraded windows to 98 so now I have a little of both 95 & 98. When
somebody sends a URL to my mailer Internet Explorer will not automatically
open like it use to. I have to now go open the browser before I can go to
the web site using the URL. What do I need to do to link my browser to
automatically open for this type of file either in my mailer or in windows.

Also am I sending two post to this list every time its reporting that I am
on mine. I had to change ISP twice and looks like I will again before I'm
finished. So far AT&T is the most stable provider I've found.

Thanks,

Robert