Re: TD (was some big insulting header)

  • To: rickinri@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: TD (was some big insulting header)
  • From: Dennis Holverstott <dennis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 10:56:53 -0500 (EST)

Rick, it looks like you are you are using combined day session and
globex numbers, like the BMI SP symbol. IMHO those are the wrong numbers
for TD-type analysis where you are comparing opens, closes, etc. The
globex open occurs the day before is usually only a few ticks from the
previous close. Here are my OHLC numbers for the day session.

DSP8Z (day session)
Friday 1193.00 1196.20 1191.00 1194.20
Monday 1190.00 1193.00 1162.00 1162.50

--