Re: S&P Futures - off topic

I have the same question as you concerning stocks but have not reach a
conclusion as of yet.
I've been taking my time with this issue by reading books etc. The S&P
doesn't enjoy the same electronic speed of executions that stocks do. The
snail to ferarri you speak of is in my opinion to much advantage to give
the floor trader. Solution would be to get rid of the floor broker and go
electronic. Maybe sometime in the future this might happen.

Robert