How to print prices out of SC

I would like to print a listing of specific stocks/futures (symbol,  high low
close) similar to the type that would be output from a quote page in TS. I am
using SC and cant think of a way to do this. My first thought was to load as
many symbols on a chart page as I could and set it to print the last date, but
that is not working well. I would appreciate any suggestions. I may have to
load each page individually, but maybe there is an easier way.

While I am at it, next week I start service with BMI lite for stocks. At first
my rep said back data for OTC issues was on the Omega web site, well just nyse
data is there. Is there any other site to get back intraday data for a few(7
to 10) OTC issues. I probably need only 8 to 10 days back so I can see my
indicators.

Thanks for any help offered.

Ron