Re: How to print prices out of SC

Ron,

Im using TS not SC but It should be similar.

Try going to the "view" Menu. Then select Data window.
once you have the data window up just click in the upper left of that
window on the MS Icon for a pull down menu.In this menu you will want
to select "Show all Data". You will then see all the info for that
chart OHLC.....etc  for as many bars as you have plotted on the
chart.If you only need 4 or 5 days then just set the chart up with
that many bars.Also, you can print or print to file from the above
described menu.

hope this helps,

Alan c.

---Ron2368@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I would like to print a listing of specific stocks/futures (symbol,
high low
> close) similar to the type that would be output from a quote page in
TS. I am