Bad experience w Brown & Company on day-after-Thxgvg

Did anyone else have trouble getting their broker
on the phone yesterday (Friday 11/27, the day after
Thanksgiving)?  I sure did.  My stockbroker, Brown
and Company, didn't answer at all.  Not at all.
But they did put me into a bunch of wait-a-moment
recorded messages.  After 10 minutes of waiting
without an answer, I hung up and tried again.
Again no answer.  This was at 7:45AM PDT, 10:45 in
New York.  I tried several of their phone numbers,
again no answer.

Funny, my COMMODITIES broker answered the phone on
the first ring.  And he's a discount broker too
(First American Discount Brokers, Chicago).

Mark Johnson