Security Block faulty!

Hi Netters,

My security block sometimes says: "security block missing", a
small gray window different from the large one saying "security
block not found".
If I press it a little more, or if I jiggle it a bit everythings works fine
again. The problem is that I installed a new paralell port just to try
to get rid of this, but it did not go away.

Do any of you have similar problems? Do you think my security
block is faulty and should be replaced? Its is not a matter of
software is a matter of being luck with its fit in the printer port
which is brand new.

Yhank you all for your time,
Sincerely
Alfredo