Floor visit

Thanks Richard! That was very interesting.

Here's my 2 cents. I suspect that under 'normal' conditions, the market
place can absorb huge size without blinking. It's probably a killer though
during a price shock. For all of us in the futures game, there is probably a
price shock lurking out there in the future that will ruin us. Liquidity
goes to zero, price movement goes beyond our wildest dreams. Depending on
our leverage it will be more probable to some than others. I kind of just
accept this fact and try to keep the leverage reasonable so that this
eventuality will most likely not occur in my lifetime. Kind of like being
struck by lightening. Anything is possible, but if you don't play golf in a
thunderstorm, it helps. :-)

Scott Hoffman
Issaquah, WA